- Real Madrid’s Alvaro Arbeloa gives his shirt to Eibar fan with Down Syndrome [Video]
- Arsenal & Manchester United want Barça’s Thomas Vermaelen on loan in January (!) [MD]
- Huge Moment! AC Milan’s Stephan El Shaarawy hits crossbar in 1 v 1 during Inter draw [Video]
- Golazo! David Cabrera (Pumas) hits 30 metre Thunder-Bastard v Monterrey [Video]
- Raphael Honigstein banters Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini for throwing away 3-goal lead on BT Sport [Video]
Liverpool fans outraged after Andy Carroll’s clear foul On Simon Mignolet not given [Best tweets]
West Ham equalised against Liverpool through Guy Demel on the stroke of half time in controversial circumstances.
Big striker Andy Carroll could be clearly seen fouling Simon Mignolet, thus making him drop the ball at the feet of Guy Demel.
Unsurprisingly, Liverpool fans were outraged at the decision, which could be costly in their title campaign.
Some of the best tweets can be seen below.
I am absolutely fucking fuming, fuck off Carroll you stupid fucking twat and you fucking bottling ref c*nt.
— RAWK Meltdown (@RAWK_Meltdown) April 6, 2014
Oh fuck off Mignolet gets bitchslapped by Carroll how is that not a foul? Bullshit call #lfc
— Mike McGuire (@McGuire_Mike) April 6, 2014
If we're cheated out of the league by stupid fucking refeering fuck ups ima take a leaf out of Carroll's book and slap a mofo. #LFC
— Shane Hagan (@shagan93) April 6, 2014
Fuck off Andy Carroll with that bullshit. How is that not a fuckin foul! The ref threw his flag up and everything. Such bullshit.
— Taylor Tod Storey (@TaylorTotStorey) April 6, 2014
Absolute madness. Ref refusing to see the obvious foul on a bigscreen, listen to linesman or consider possibility that he was wrong #LFC
— David Byrne (@ddbyrne) April 6, 2014
How does that conversation go? Ref: “What happened?” Lino “Carroll hit Mignolet in the face.” Ref: “Really? Couldn’t care less. Goal.” #LFC
— Ray Wilson (@theraywilson) April 6, 2014
The linesman sees foul, he is behind ball & in line, perfect view – the ref who can't see in front of Carroll over rules. Unbelievable. #LFC
— Simon Steers (@sisteers) April 6, 2014
- Updated: April 6, 2014