Liverpool fans hail “secret agent” Fabio Borini & thank Brendan Rodgers for sending Italian to Sunderland!
- April 19, 2014
Near the start of the season, there was much joking from Chelsea fans that Jose Mourinho had sent Romelu Lukaku to Everton loan to help the Blues in the title race.
In actual fact, it has been two Liverpool loanees that have had a huge impact on the Chelsea challenge.
Chelsea lost at Stoke earlier in the season to a late wonder goal from Oussama Assaidi.
And, on Saturday, it was Fabio Borini who scored the penalty to give Sunderland a shock win at Stamford Bridge.
Hence, the Fabio Borini Meme that started doing the rounds almost immediately above.
And, as is often the way these days, Brendan Rodgers was praised for sending Borini to Sunderland and his suggestion that the “loan will benefit us all” has proved to be more than correct!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...