- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Liverpool fans are rather excited that Petr Cech looks unlikely to play at Anfield
- Updated: April 22, 2014
After missing Chelsea’s defeat to Sunderland on Saturday, the last thing Jose Mourinho needed in a tough clash at Atletico Madrid, was to lose goalkeeper Petr Cech to injury.
But, in the 18th minute disaster struck as David Luiz pushed Raul Garcia into the Chelsea number one who left the pitch clutching his shoulder and arm on the left side.
There are also suggestions Cech may have damaged his ribs.
Whilst many concentrated on the irony that Cech could not be replaced by another Chelsea goalkeeepr, on the Vicente Calderon pitch, in Thibaut Courtois, Liverpool fans were celebrating.
After all, it looks almost certain that Cech won’t be playing at Anfield on Sunday.
Which, as Sunderland proved, should give Liverpool another advantage as they bid for the Premier League title.
Cech out. Schwarzer in goal for Sunday please…
— MrBoywunder (@MrBoywunder) April 22, 2014
I don't see why Liverpool can't hammer Chelsea on Sunday, no Cech, possibly no Ramires and they'll have one eye on next Wednesday. #LFC
— JFT96 (@NickJLFC) April 22, 2014
That Liverpool devil strikes again!!! Some important player always gets injured before they play them or whilst there playing them #cech
— michaelgorman (@michaelg1878) April 22, 2014
On the bright side Cech is injured for the Liverpool game lol.
— Fernando ⚽️ (@Nando15x) April 22, 2014
Sad for Petr Cech on his injury. That hurts every football fan to see him get another blow. But I think it's a good boost for Liverpool
— Prince MAS-D | #LFC (@iPrinceMarcus) April 22, 2014
Mourinho : Cech got injured due to Liverpool playing only one match weekly