Liverpool fans accused of throwing a brick at a Man City minibus, a photo appears online [Picture]
Liverpool fans are being accused of an unsavoury incident following their epic 3-2 win over Manchester City in the Premier League on Sunday.
The Daily Telegraph’s Mark Ogden penned an article under the headline “Manchester City fans ‘shocked and shaken’ after alleged attack by Liverpool supporters”.
According to the broadsheet, a minibus carrying Man City fans to Anfield was attacked by stones and bricks before the match kicked off on Sunday. The Telegraph report:
The 25-seater minibus, carrying the Eccles Branch of the City supporters club, was travelling towards the Kop end of the stadium when a side window was shattered by missiles.
Passengers on the bus, who informed City officials that the missiles were thrown by supporters wearing Liverpool shirts, escaped without serious injury, but were described as shocked and shaken by club officials.
The incident was reported to Merseyside Police.
A picture has since started doing the rounds online claiming to show the evidence of the shattered window on the minibus, and that picture can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United target Gelson Martins sets up Liverpool’s Lazar Markovic in Portugal (Video)October 1, 2016
- Liverpool’s James Milner has an incredible Premier League winning recordOctober 1, 2016
- Klopp’s Liverpool & Pochettino’s Tottenham are EPL comeback kingsOctober 1, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp insists Daniel Sturridge didn’t dive v Swansea (Video)October 1, 2016
- Tottenham v Manchester City: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 1, 2016
- ‘One of the best in the world’: Pep Guardiola has glowing praise for Spurs boss Pochettino (Video)September 30, 2016
- The Manchester giants are going to ‘go to war’ to sign Real Madrid’s Toni Kroos [MD]September 30, 2016
- Man United & Man City are at ‘war’ over a German World Cup winner [El Chiringuito]September 29, 2016