Liverpool fan celebrates Gerrard’s penalty in the Arsenal section, gets a death stare from a grandpa next to him
- February 17, 2014
A Liverpool fan is getting plenty of love from his Anfield brethren for a video he shot at Arsenal on Sunday.
The Liverpool fan was sat with the Arsenal supporters behind the goal in which Steven Gerrard converted the Reds’ penalty, and after the Liverpool captain scored the fan celebrated wildly.
He jumped out his seat, screamed in celebration and he recorded his happy expression into his camera.
The Liverpool fan’s behaviour didn’t go down well with one of the locals however, and an Arsenal grandpa gave him a brilliant death stare that left the film maker to end his video saying sorry, sorry, sorry.
Watch the footage below.
- Arsenal U19 star Gedion Zelalem produces cheeky piece of skill to beat PSV defender (Vi...
- Arsenal fans troll Chelsea with their brand new Petr Cech song (Videos)
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi