Liverpool fan celebrates Gerrard’s penalty in the Arsenal section, gets a death stare from a grandpa next to him
- February 17, 2014
A Liverpool fan is getting plenty of love from his Anfield brethren for a video he shot at Arsenal on Sunday.
The Liverpool fan was sat with the Arsenal supporters behind the goal in which Steven Gerrard converted the Reds’ penalty, and after the Liverpool captain scored the fan celebrated wildly.
He jumped out his seat, screamed in celebration and he recorded his happy expression into his camera.
The Liverpool fan’s behaviour didn’t go down well with one of the locals however, and an Arsenal grandpa gave him a brilliant death stare that left the film maker to end his video saying sorry, sorry, sorry.
Watch the footage below.
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Thierry Henry analyses Arsenal’s lack of signings, concedes Gunners will not win ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...