Liverpool fan burns his Luis Suarez shirt after Uruguayan’s move to Barcelona [Vine]
- July 12, 2014
Despite some Liverpool fans trying to dress up the Luis Suarez sale to Barcelona, deep down, most would have cuffed him to the Kop turnstile if they could.
And one ‘Pool fan in particular, Vine user Raheem Go, has got it bad – deeming Suarez to have burned his bridges, so to speak, he’s gone and burned his Suarez shirt in a cathartic pyromania ritual.
Apparently adjudging Suarez to be a ‘Judas’, this fan certainly wanted Suarez to stay, despite his recent biting incident at the World Cup.
He sprayed the shirt with lighter fuel, and watched it go up in flames, posting the video to Vine.
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- President of Turkish club Antalyaspor says Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto’o are signin...
- Barcelona’s Andres Iniesta plays golf & does keepy uppies with Justin Rose [...
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi helped save the life of Argentine man kidnapped in Nigeria
- Sell-out: Barcelona legend Xavi backs Qatar to host a successful World Cup in 2022
- Barcelona will bid €80-90m for Juventus star Paul Pogba this week [Sport + Mundo Deport...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi