Liverpool eye Pedro transfer, with Barcelona willing to sell at the right price [Mirror]
- May 21, 2014
Brendan Rodgers is lining up a bid for Pedro Rodriguez, according to tomorrow’s Mirror.
Indeed, the Mirror claim that Liverpool have already inquired as to Pedro’s availability, and been given the green light from the Catalans.
Rodgers is believed to be a big fan, particularly on Pedro’s versatility and ability to play right across the attacking line.
Much has been made of Pedro, Cesc Fabregas and Alexis Sanchez’s absence from Barcelona’s kit launch, with the Mirror also using this as further evidence that the Canarian will be put on the transfer market this summer.
For just how much, the Mirror do not speculate; indeed Pedro is not an easy player to evaluate, given his high output status, yet low ‘star’ status.
Read David Maddock’s full Mirror article here
- Barca’s Dani Alves: Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil team for World Cup 2014 ...
- Barcelona starlet Sergi Samper posts quality indoor training drill video on Facebook
- Sky Sports compile new Barcelona signing Arda Turan’s best Atletico goals [Video]
- Barcelona publish Arda Turan compilation video to celebrate €35m signing [Video]
- Sloppy Neymar had a good time at a house party in Brazil [Video]
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi