- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
Liverpool eye Pedro transfer, with Barcelona willing to sell at the right price [Mirror]
Brendan Rodgers is lining up a bid for Pedro Rodriguez, according to tomorrow’s Mirror.
Indeed, the Mirror claim that Liverpool have already inquired as to Pedro’s availability, and been given the green light from the Catalans.
Rodgers is believed to be a big fan, particularly on Pedro’s versatility and ability to play right across the attacking line.
Much has been made of Pedro, Cesc Fabregas and Alexis Sanchez’s absence from Barcelona’s kit launch, with the Mirror also using this as further evidence that the Canarian will be put on the transfer market this summer.
For just how much, the Mirror do not speculate; indeed Pedro is not an easy player to evaluate, given his high output status, yet low ‘star’ status.
Read David Maddock’s full Mirror article here
- Updated: May 21, 2014