Liverpool eye Pedro transfer, with Barcelona willing to sell at the right price [Mirror]
Brendan Rodgers is lining up a bid for Pedro Rodriguez, according to tomorrow’s Mirror.
Indeed, the Mirror claim that Liverpool have already inquired as to Pedro’s availability, and been given the green light from the Catalans.
Rodgers is believed to be a big fan, particularly on Pedro’s versatility and ability to play right across the attacking line.
Much has been made of Pedro, Cesc Fabregas and Alexis Sanchez’s absence from Barcelona’s kit launch, with the Mirror also using this as further evidence that the Canarian will be put on the transfer market this summer.
For just how much, the Mirror do not speculate; indeed Pedro is not an easy player to evaluate, given his high output status, yet low ‘star’ status.
Read David Maddock’s full Mirror article here
- Roma keeper Wojciech Szczesny describes Barcelona rout as beautiful (Video)
- Was he sick? Leo Messi popped a pill during Barcelona’s win over Roma (Video)
- Is Barcelona’s MSN the greatest strike force ever? Many people believe so [Tweets]
- Luis Suarez’s exquisite volley for Barcelona v Roma (Official Video)
- Steven Gerrard believes the ‘Klopp Effect’ is taking hold at Liverpool (Video)
- Steven Gerrard says Luis Suarez has reached another level at Barcelona (Video)
- Steven Gerrard admits he’s looking forward to training with Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool (Video)
- Steven Gerrard uses Instagram to announce Liverpool’s All Stars game in Australia (Video)
- Has Pedro told Cesc Fabregas he regrets joining Chelsea & wants Barcelona return? [Fichajes]
- Five of the best Premier League debuts, featuring Pedro Rodriguez (Video)
- Chelsea set to be without Willian & Pedro for this weekend’s match v Arsenal
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)