Liverpool eye Pedro transfer, with Barcelona willing to sell at the right price [Mirror]
- May 21, 2014
Brendan Rodgers is lining up a bid for Pedro Rodriguez, according to tomorrow’s Mirror.
Indeed, the Mirror claim that Liverpool have already inquired as to Pedro’s availability, and been given the green light from the Catalans.
Rodgers is believed to be a big fan, particularly on Pedro’s versatility and ability to play right across the attacking line.
Much has been made of Pedro, Cesc Fabregas and Alexis Sanchez’s absence from Barcelona’s kit launch, with the Mirror also using this as further evidence that the Canarian will be put on the transfer market this summer.
For just how much, the Mirror do not speculate; indeed Pedro is not an easy player to evaluate, given his high output status, yet low ‘star’ status.
Read David Maddock’s full Mirror article here
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...