Liverpool eye Pedro transfer, with Barcelona willing to sell at the right price [Mirror]
- May 21, 2014
Brendan Rodgers is lining up a bid for Pedro Rodriguez, according to tomorrow’s Mirror.
Indeed, the Mirror claim that Liverpool have already inquired as to Pedro’s availability, and been given the green light from the Catalans.
Rodgers is believed to be a big fan, particularly on Pedro’s versatility and ability to play right across the attacking line.
Much has been made of Pedro, Cesc Fabregas and Alexis Sanchez’s absence from Barcelona’s kit launch, with the Mirror also using this as further evidence that the Canarian will be put on the transfer market this summer.
For just how much, the Mirror do not speculate; indeed Pedro is not an easy player to evaluate, given his high output status, yet low ‘star’ status.
Read David Maddock’s full Mirror article here
- ‘He’s like a Bull': Messi has returned to Barcelona pre-season in better sh...
- Barcelona legend Xavi scores glorious free kick golazo on Al Sadd debut (Video)
- Fiorentina v Barcelona: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Pedro’s mother says her son is leaving Barcelona, moving to England [Cadena Ser A...
- Back to business: Barcelona’s deadly MSN trio are reunited in training (Video)
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi