Liverpool closing in on £12m deal for Leverkusen’s Emre Can [Tony Barrett]
Liverpool’s pursuit of Bayer Leverkusen’s Emre Can looks to have advanced to the next step.
With complications due to Bayern Munich’s buy-back option over Can, negotiating for the German U-21 international is far from straightforward, but according to The Times’ Tony Barrett, a breakthrough has now been made.
Barrett reports that Liverpool are very much closing in on a £12m deal to bring Can to Anfield, a signing which would significantly bolster the Reds’ midfield.
Liverpool have made a breakthrough in their pursuit of Emre Can & appear to be closing in on a £12m deal for the Germany U-21 international.
— Tony Barrett (@TonyBarretTimes) May 23, 2014
- Herrera speaks about United ‘dream come true’ and Calhanoglu gives free-kick mastercl...
- Bayer Leverkusen v Schalke: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- David De Gea says ‘the whole world knows’ his good friend Chicharito is a goalscorer ...
- Man United old boy Chicharito scores for his third straight Bayer Leverkusen game (Official Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- 442oons: Jurgen Klopp goes heavy metal after Man City 1-4 Liverpool (video)
- Steven Gerrard confirms he is to train with Liverpool next week & is excited to work with Ju...
- Steven Gerrard believes the ‘Klopp Effect’ is taking hold at Liverpool (Video)