Liverpool closing in on £12m deal for Leverkusen’s Emre Can [Tony Barrett]
- May 24, 2014
Liverpool’s pursuit of Bayer Leverkusen’s Emre Can looks to have advanced to the next step.
With complications due to Bayern Munich’s buy-back option over Can, negotiating for the German U-21 international is far from straightforward, but according to The Times’ Tony Barrett, a breakthrough has now been made.
Barrett reports that Liverpool are very much closing in on a £12m deal to bring Can to Anfield, a signing which would significantly bolster the Reds’ midfield.
Liverpool have made a breakthrough in their pursuit of Emre Can & appear to be closing in on a £12m deal for the Germany U-21 international.
— Tony Barrett (@TonyBarretTimes) May 23, 2014
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Leverkusen’s Julian Brandt (19) glorious piece of skill for Germany U20s at World...
- Man United wont sell David De Gea this summer, as Real Madrid turn to Bernd Leno instea...
- Hakan Calhanoglu scores another stunning 35 yard free kick v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Thies Bliemeister, Son Heung-min’s agent, says Liverpool have scouted his client ...
- Manuel Neuer conceded his 1st direct free kick in the Bundesliga as a Bayern player v L...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi