Liverpool closing in on £12m deal for Leverkusen’s Emre Can [Tony Barrett]
Liverpool’s pursuit of Bayer Leverkusen’s Emre Can looks to have advanced to the next step.
With complications due to Bayern Munich’s buy-back option over Can, negotiating for the German U-21 international is far from straightforward, but according to The Times’ Tony Barrett, a breakthrough has now been made.
Barrett reports that Liverpool are very much closing in on a £12m deal to bring Can to Anfield, a signing which would significantly bolster the Reds’ midfield.
Liverpool have made a breakthrough in their pursuit of Emre Can & appear to be closing in on a £12m deal for the Germany U-21 international.
— Tony Barrett (@TonyBarretTimes) May 23, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham tipped to buy one of the best free-kick specialists in world football [Bild]August 24, 2016
- Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez hints that he could leave Bayer Leverkusen this summer [Quotes]August 4, 2016
- Rumour: Arsenal turn to former Man United striker Chicharito [Tweets]June 22, 2016
- Cologne v Bayer Leverkusen: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-04-10April 5, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund reject Liverpool’s £11m bid for Christian Pulisic, loan move possible [ESPN]August 29, 2016
- Twitter explodes as rumours circulate that Jordan Henderson will replace Wayne Rooney as England captainAugust 29, 2016
- Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho rejects loan move to Stoke City [Telegraph & Mirror]August 29, 2016
- Dinamo’s Ante Coric explains why he’s rejected a move to Liverpool [Vecernji list]August 29, 2016