Liverpool closing in on £12m deal for Leverkusen’s Emre Can [Tony Barrett]
Liverpool’s pursuit of Bayer Leverkusen’s Emre Can looks to have advanced to the next step.
With complications due to Bayern Munich’s buy-back option over Can, negotiating for the German U-21 international is far from straightforward, but according to The Times’ Tony Barrett, a breakthrough has now been made.
Barrett reports that Liverpool are very much closing in on a £12m deal to bring Can to Anfield, a signing which would significantly bolster the Reds’ midfield.
Liverpool have made a breakthrough in their pursuit of Emre Can & appear to be closing in on a £12m deal for the Germany U-21 international.
— Tony Barrett (@TonyBarretTimes) May 23, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Bayern Munich v Bayer Leverkusen: Watch a live stream of the Bundesliga matchNovember 25, 2016
- Most hated team in the Bundesliga has their bus pelted with paint by Leverkusen fans [Pictures]November 18, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand believes Javier Hernandez would thrive at Tottenham or ArsenalNovember 2, 2016
- Tottenham vs Bayer Leverkusen [Team Sheets]November 2, 2016
- Darren Farley impersonates Jamie Carragher post-Bournemouth defeat (Video)December 4, 2016
- John Terry celebrates Nathan Ake winner, Jordon Ibe has mixed emotions over Bournemouth 4 – Liverpool 3December 4, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp and Jordon Ibe reignite their bromance during post match celebrationsDecember 4, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp’s classy interview after Bournemouth 4 – Liverpool 3 (Video)December 4, 2016