Liverpool closing in on £12m deal for Leverkusen’s Emre Can [Tony Barrett]
Liverpool’s pursuit of Bayer Leverkusen’s Emre Can looks to have advanced to the next step.
With complications due to Bayern Munich’s buy-back option over Can, negotiating for the German U-21 international is far from straightforward, but according to The Times’ Tony Barrett, a breakthrough has now been made.
Barrett reports that Liverpool are very much closing in on a £12m deal to bring Can to Anfield, a signing which would significantly bolster the Reds’ midfield.
Liverpool have made a breakthrough in their pursuit of Emre Can & appear to be closing in on a £12m deal for the Germany U-21 international.
— Tony Barrett (@TonyBarretTimes) May 23, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- 19-year-old refugee Ousman Manneh scores match-winner for Werder Bremen v Leverkusen (Video)October 19, 2016
- Humble: Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris plays down world class save to deny Leverkusen (Video)October 19, 2016
- Spurs’ Hugo Lloris denies Leverkusen’s Chicharito with incredible point blank save (Video)October 18, 2016
- Tottenham star Heung-Min Son talks about facing former club Bayer Leverkusen (Video)October 18, 2016
- Liverpool benchwarmer Simon Mignolet jokes about his new role (Instagram Video)October 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s top 10 best cheeky chips & lobbed goals (official video)October 21, 2016
- Liverpool v West Brom: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Patrice Evra buries the hatchet with Luis Suarez by congratulating the forward [Instagram]October 20, 2016