- Neymar sets up Kaka goal by leaving ball on the goal-line! [Video]
- Napoli beat Juventus on penalties to win the Italian Super Cup [Highlights]
- Neymar mocks opponent with outrageous skills and a banana cushion thrown from crowd [Video]
- Neymar scores incredible goal after rainbow flick over defender in exhibition match [Video]
- The top five chipped MLS goals in 2014 [Video]
Liverpool closing in on £12m deal for Leverkusen’s Emre Can [Tony Barrett]
Liverpool’s pursuit of Bayer Leverkusen’s Emre Can looks to have advanced to the next step.
With complications due to Bayern Munich’s buy-back option over Can, negotiating for the German U-21 international is far from straightforward, but according to The Times’ Tony Barrett, a breakthrough has now been made.
Barrett reports that Liverpool are very much closing in on a £12m deal to bring Can to Anfield, a signing which would significantly bolster the Reds’ midfield.
Liverpool have made a breakthrough in their pursuit of Emre Can & appear to be closing in on a £12m deal for the Germany U-21 international.
— Tony Barrett (@TonyBarretTimes) May 23, 2014
- Updated: May 24, 2014