Liverpool chief exec Ian Ayre in Spain to finalize Moreno (Sevilla) & Manquillo (Atletico) deals [Guardian]
Liverpool are edging close to covering their right-back position twice over, with chief exec Ian Ayre in Spain to tie up deals for Sevilla’s Alberto Moreno, and Atletico Madrid’s Javier Manquillo (loan), according to The Guardian.
Ayre is busy negotiating a price with Sevilla for Moreno, who want £20m, with Liverpool looking to drop a few mil off the fee, having bid £16m for the full-back earlier this summer.
Ayre is then expected to head north, to secure a loan deal for Atletico Madrid’s Javier Manquillo, who the Reds would then have an option to buy for around £5, again according to the Guardian.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp confirms excellent injury news ahead of West Brom game (Video)October 20, 2016
- Liverpool’s Alberto Moreno is so useless he can’t even stretch properly (Video)October 20, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp to help out Huddersfield boss David Wagner by lending him a player [Mail]October 20, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool old boy Joe Cole scores a top corner screamer in America (Official Video)October 20, 2016
- Mad Stat: Sevilla’s Samir Nasri is turning into Barcelona’s XaviOctober 19, 2016
- Unbelievable Stat: Sevilla made history last weekend in SpainOctober 18, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016