Liverpool chief exec Ian Ayre in Spain to finalize Moreno (Sevilla) & Manquillo (Atletico) deals [Guardian]
Liverpool are edging close to covering their right-back position twice over, with chief exec Ian Ayre in Spain to tie up deals for Sevilla’s Alberto Moreno, and Atletico Madrid’s Javier Manquillo (loan), according to The Guardian.
Ayre is busy negotiating a price with Sevilla for Moreno, who want £20m, with Liverpool looking to drop a few mil off the fee, having bid £16m for the full-back earlier this summer.
Ayre is then expected to head north, to secure a loan deal for Atletico Madrid’s Javier Manquillo, who the Reds would then have an option to buy for around £5, again according to the Guardian.
Watch Live Stream
- Mario Balotelli tipped to leave Liverpool to move to Ligue 1 [France Football]August 24, 2016
- Individual highlights of Sadio Mane’s stunning performance for Liverpool v Burton (Video)August 24, 2016
- Sadio Mane on his man of the match performance for Liverpool v Burton Albion (Video)August 23, 2016
- Emre Can suffers terrible looking injury for Liverpool v Burton AlbionAugust 23, 2016
- 10 goal thriller: Sevilla beat Espanyol 6-4 (Official video)August 21, 2016
- Barcelona’s Jordi Alba filmed betting Pique €20 that Claudio Bravo would save penalty v Sevilla (Video)August 19, 2016
- Barcelona secure Spanish Super Cup with 3-0 2nd leg win over Sevilla (Videos)August 18, 2016
- Joe Hart may join Everton or Sevilla on loan [BBC]August 17, 2016