Liverpool chief exec Ian Ayre in Spain to finalize Moreno (Sevilla) & Manquillo (Atletico) deals [Guardian]
- August 2, 2014
Liverpool are edging close to covering their right-back position twice over, with chief exec Ian Ayre in Spain to tie up deals for Sevilla’s Alberto Moreno, and Atletico Madrid’s Javier Manquillo (loan), according to The Guardian.
Ayre is busy negotiating a price with Sevilla for Moreno, who want £20m, with Liverpool looking to drop a few mil off the fee, having bid £16m for the full-back earlier this summer.
Ayre is then expected to head north, to secure a loan deal for Atletico Madrid’s Javier Manquillo, who the Reds would then have an option to buy for around £5, again according to the Guardian.
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard gave a half-time speech at LA Galaxy [video]
- Liverpool lead the race for Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko [L’Equipe]
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard unveiled at LA Galaxy during HT of Toronto rout [video]
- Internacional have sold Brazilian midfielder Allan to Liverpool for £500,000 [UOL Esporte]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi