Liverpool chief exec Ian Ayre in Spain to finalize Moreno (Sevilla) & Manquillo (Atletico) deals [Guardian]
Liverpool are edging close to covering their right-back position twice over, with chief exec Ian Ayre in Spain to tie up deals for Sevilla’s Alberto Moreno, and Atletico Madrid’s Javier Manquillo (loan), according to The Guardian.
Ayre is busy negotiating a price with Sevilla for Moreno, who want £20m, with Liverpool looking to drop a few mil off the fee, having bid £16m for the full-back earlier this summer.
Ayre is then expected to head north, to secure a loan deal for Atletico Madrid’s Javier Manquillo, who the Reds would then have an option to buy for around £5, again according to the Guardian.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United target Gelson Martins sets up Liverpool’s Lazar Markovic in Portugal (Video)October 1, 2016
- Liverpool’s James Milner has an incredible Premier League winning recordOctober 1, 2016
- Klopp’s Liverpool & Pochettino’s Tottenham are EPL comeback kingsOctober 1, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp insists Daniel Sturridge didn’t dive v Swansea (Video)October 1, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016
- 10 goal thriller: Sevilla beat Espanyol 6-4 (Official video)August 21, 2016
- Barcelona’s Jordi Alba filmed betting Pique €20 that Claudio Bravo would save penalty v Sevilla (Video)August 19, 2016