Liverpool chief exec Ian Ayre in Spain to finalize Moreno (Sevilla) & Manquillo (Atletico) deals [Guardian]
- August 2, 2014
Liverpool are edging close to covering their right-back position twice over, with chief exec Ian Ayre in Spain to tie up deals for Sevilla’s Alberto Moreno, and Atletico Madrid’s Javier Manquillo (loan), according to The Guardian.
Ayre is busy negotiating a price with Sevilla for Moreno, who want £20m, with Liverpool looking to drop a few mil off the fee, having bid £16m for the full-back earlier this summer.
Ayre is then expected to head north, to secure a loan deal for Atletico Madrid’s Javier Manquillo, who the Reds would then have an option to buy for around £5, again according to the Guardian.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...