Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard praises debutant Teixeira: ‘That what you did there, was f**king brilliant!’ [Gif]
- February 13, 2014
What a moment for young João Carlos Teixeira on his Liverpool debut.
The young Portuguese midfielder was given high praise for a tackle he made just minutes after coming on for his 9 minute debut, and not just from anybody – from club legend and captain Stevie G.
Gerrard had a special word for him after Liverpool were awarded their late penalty, to acknowledge Teixeira’s contribution, telling him,
‘That what you did there, was fucking brilliant!’
Nice to see Gerrard teaching Teixeira the nuances of advanced Scouse too!
Poor Teixeira probably hadn’t a Scooby Doo what he was on about though.
Now someone call the Grammar Police, because the English language has just been violated.
- I had to leave Liverpool: Rickie Lambert gives 1st interview as a West Brom player (Video)
- Christian Benteke inherits Liverpool Number 9 shirt from Rickie Lambert [Echo]
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Joao Carlos Teixeira scored a stunning 40 yard lob for Liverpool in friendly (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi