Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard praises debutant Teixeira: ‘That what you did there, was f**king brilliant!’ [Gif]
- February 13, 2014
What a moment for young João Carlos Teixeira on his Liverpool debut.
The young Portuguese midfielder was given high praise for a tackle he made just minutes after coming on for his 9 minute debut, and not just from anybody – from club legend and captain Stevie G.
Gerrard had a special word for him after Liverpool were awarded their late penalty, to acknowledge Teixeira’s contribution, telling him,
‘That what you did there, was fucking brilliant!’
Nice to see Gerrard teaching Teixeira the nuances of advanced Scouse too!
Poor Teixeira probably hadn’t a Scooby Doo what he was on about though.
Now someone call the Grammar Police, because the English language has just been violated.
- People in LA have no idea who Steven Gerrard is, one guy thought he played for Man Unit...
- Raheem Sterling tops list of 20 most valuable youngsters ft. Man United & Arsenal ...
- James Milner takes first Leaning pictures as a Liverpool player, unveiled with Number 7...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard gave a half-time speech at LA Galaxy [video]
- Liverpool lead the race for Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi