Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard praises debutant Teixeira: ‘That what you did there, was f**king brilliant!’ [Gif]
- February 13, 2014
What a moment for young João Carlos Teixeira on his Liverpool debut.
The young Portuguese midfielder was given high praise for a tackle he made just minutes after coming on for his 9 minute debut, and not just from anybody – from club legend and captain Stevie G.
Gerrard had a special word for him after Liverpool were awarded their late penalty, to acknowledge Teixeira’s contribution, telling him,
‘That what you did there, was fucking brilliant!’
Nice to see Gerrard teaching Teixeira the nuances of advanced Scouse too!
Poor Teixeira probably hadn’t a Scooby Doo what he was on about though.
Now someone call the Grammar Police, because the English language has just been violated.
- Bryan Robson and Denis Irwin recreate famous Man United goals v Liverpool (Video)
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique deletes Twitter & Instagram accounts to focus on fo...
- Liverpool defender Jose Enrique closing in on a move to West Brom [Sky Sports]
- Zlatan & Neymar move to Man United, Chelsea get confused trying to land Stones (44...
- Sunderland rescue Fabio Borini from Liverpool nightmare in £10 million deal
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...