Liverpool bound Henrikh Mkhitaryan can also sing… [Video]
- June 18, 2013
Major new signings usually see their past exploits dredged up by fans of their former club and we expect the video below to be wheeled out by Liverpool supporters if the current rumours are true.
Liverpool would secure a real coup if they do sign three-time Armenian player of the year Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Shakhtar Donetsk.
The attacking midfielder is brilliant at ghosting his runs into the box and composed when he arrives, suggesting a long and fruitful partnership with Philippe Coutinho awaits at Anfield.
Presumably, the Liverpool scouting team have done their homework on Mkhitaryan and will also be aware just how important he was for Shakhtar as they secured the Ukrainian league title and cup in 2012/2013.
This was made pretty clear during Shakhtar’s end of season celebration in May, when Mkhitaryan was called on stage to sing a ditty much to the delight of the crowd.
The video may also help Liverpool fans learn how to pronounce Mkhitaryan – with a handy guide after the video below.
With a rather good voice, maybe Liverpool’s new Armenian should learn You’ll Never Walk Alone on arrival at Anfield.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...