Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers jokes Mario Balotelli will bring trouble to his squad [Vine]
- August 25, 2014
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers spoke to Sky’s Ed Chamberlain before his side’s massive game against Man City on Monday night.
All the talk pre-game was surrounding Mario Balotelli, who had just signed for Liverpool in a £16m deal.
Chamberlain questioned what Mario Balotelli will bring to his Liverpool squad, to which Rodgers responded “trouble”.
Balotelli has a reputation for causing trouble, with the controversial Italian making countless headlines during his stay at Man City.
- How Liverpool fans reacted to the signing of Roberto Firmino [Video]
- Defender Simon Kjaer rejected Liverpool for Fenerbahce because he wanted to win trophie...
- Brendan Rodgers releases coach Mike Marsh from Liverpool staff [Mirror]
- Brendan Rodgers will stay on as Liverpool manager following positive end-of-season review
- Liverpool have approached Carlo Ancelotti over replacing Brendan Rodgers [Marca]
- Brendan Rodgers is not in any immediate danger of getting axed from Liverpool [Papers]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi