Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers jokes Mario Balotelli will bring trouble to his squad [Vine]
- August 25, 2014
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers spoke to Sky’s Ed Chamberlain before his side’s massive game against Man City on Monday night.
All the talk pre-game was surrounding Mario Balotelli, who had just signed for Liverpool in a £16m deal.
Chamberlain questioned what Mario Balotelli will bring to his Liverpool squad, to which Rodgers responded “trouble”.
Balotelli has a reputation for causing trouble, with the controversial Italian making countless headlines during his stay at Man City.
- ‘Excellent Decision': Brendan Rodgers claims that Benteke’s goal v Bournemo...
- Liverpool have £15million bid accepted for Borussia Dortmund star Henrikh Mkhitaryan [I...
- Jose Mourinho: Rui Faria could be a manager tomorrow, rates him higher than Liverpool...
- Lucas Leiva set to leave Liverpool after being left out of squad to face Stoke [Guardian]
- Brendan Rodgers starts post-match presser with classic Stoke cliche (Video)
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers praises Coutinho after 1-0 win over Stoke (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...