Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Daniel Sturridge is a doubt for Norwich’ [Video]
- April 17, 2014
As Steven Gerrard inadvertently told the world last weekend, Liverpool go to Norwich on Sunday, in their next title test.
Brendan Rodgers gave his press conference on the game today, in which he revealed that Daniel Sturridge is a doubt, after hobbling off in the second half against Man City.
Should he miss the game, Sturridge should be back for Liverpool’s next game, as Rodgers seems unworried about the injury, which he says won’t keep Sturridge out for long.
Rodgers went on to field questions on Liverpool’s ‘new’ pressure; now that they’re sitting pretty at the top, will they be able to handle the new dynamic?
Rodgers certainly seems to think so; watch his Norwich presser below.
- How Liverpool fans reacted to the signing of Roberto Firmino [Video]
- Defender Simon Kjaer rejected Liverpool for Fenerbahce because he wanted to win trophie...
- Brendan Rodgers releases coach Mike Marsh from Liverpool staff [Mirror]
- Brendan Rodgers will stay on as Liverpool manager following positive end-of-season review
- Liverpool have approached Carlo Ancelotti over replacing Brendan Rodgers [Marca]
- Brendan Rodgers is not in any immediate danger of getting axed from Liverpool [Papers]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi