Liverpool are absolutely smashing the Premier League top goal scorer rankings [graphic]
With their four goals against Swansea on Sunday, Liverpool officially became the top goal scorers in the Premier League.
Brendan Rodgers’ Liverpool side have scored a whopping 70 goals in 2013/2014, one more than Manchester City who have claimed 69.
Considering how much credit Manchester City’s swashbuckling football has correctly received this season, this is some achievement from Liverpool.
Of Liverpool’s 70 goals, Luis Suarez (23) and Daniel Sturridge (18) have contributed a combined 41 and the SAS are guiding Brendan Rodgers’ side to a serious title challenge.
It is not only the top goal scorer rankings that Liverpool are dominating but also the assist table with Luis Suarez and Steven Gerrard now locked on 9 each.
With no European distractions and big games to come at Anfield against the likes of Manchester City and Chelsea – the final weeks of Liverpool’s Premier League season will be absolutely fascinating.
- Roy Hodgson explains why he didn’t pick Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge for En...
- Steven Gerrard brutalizes Iago Aspas with killer line in his book (Audible Audio)
- Jamie Carragher: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge is the 2nd best striker in the Prem...
- Daniel Sturridge now has a better goal ratio than any other Liverpool striker in PL era...
- Kenny Dalglish tells Liverpool fans to ‘fasten their seatbelts’ for the Jur...
- The Twitter response to Jurgen Klopp’s appointment was record-breaking (Graphic)
- Jurgen Klopp arrives in Liverpool in Matze Knop’s wonderfully eccentric skit (Video)
- Arsene Wenger criticizes Liverpool for ‘irrational’ sacking of Brendan Rodgers
- Kyriakos Papadopoulos mocked Luis Suarez for being a biter during Barca’s win v L...
- Luis Suarez jokingly tries to slap Sergi Roberto in Barcelona training (Video)
- Injured Leo Messi gets a ride to Barcelona training from neighbour Luis Suarez (Video)
- Luis Suarez bags a brace as Barcelona beat Las Palmas 2-1 (official video)