Liverpool are absolutely smashing the Premier League top goal scorer rankings [graphic]
- February 24, 2014
With their four goals against Swansea on Sunday, Liverpool officially became the top goal scorers in the Premier League.
Brendan Rodgers’ Liverpool side have scored a whopping 70 goals in 2013/2014, one more than Manchester City who have claimed 69.
Considering how much credit Manchester City’s swashbuckling football has correctly received this season, this is some achievement from Liverpool.
Of Liverpool’s 70 goals, Luis Suarez (23) and Daniel Sturridge (18) have contributed a combined 41 and the SAS are guiding Brendan Rodgers’ side to a serious title challenge.
It is not only the top goal scorer rankings that Liverpool are dominating but also the assist table with Luis Suarez and Steven Gerrard now locked on 9 each.
With no European distractions and big games to come at Anfield against the likes of Manchester City and Chelsea – the final weeks of Liverpool’s Premier League season will be absolutely fascinating.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...