Liverpool announce that Brendan Rodgers has signed a new long-term contract with the club
- May 26, 2014
Liverpool today announced that they have rewarded manager Brendan Rodgers with a new long-term contract.
Rodgers wasn’t expected to have such a good season with Liverpool last season with the initial aim being to secure Champions League football.
But instead the club came agonizingly close to claiming their first league title in 24 years and qualified for the Champions League automatically.
Liverpool wrote on their official website: “Today’s announcement brings further stability to the club, securing the services of one of the brightest managerial talents in the game as Liverpool continues to develop its on-pitch performance.”
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) May 26, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool forward turned down Man United and Bayern MunichDecember 10, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool are worse at defending than under Brendan RodgersDecember 7, 2016
- Celtic’s Brendan Rodgers trolls a journalist for a Loch Ness monster & Leo Messi questionNovember 22, 2016
- Celtic fans serenade Brendan Rodgers with hilarious song during win over Kilmarnock (Video)November 21, 2016
- Leading Sunday broadsheet link West Ham with signing a Liverpool star in JanuaryDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016