Liverpool announce agreement for Alberto Moreno transfer ‘in principle’
Liverpool have made another step in their process of signing Alberto Moreno from Sevilla, though it’s still not 100% the ‘done deal’.
Liverpool have tweeted a semi-announcement, declaring that they’ve reached an agreement with Sevilla for the right full-back, but when you click on the link, there’s the added proviso ‘in principle’.
Effectively, Moreno will be playing his football at Liverpool this coming season, but the final parts of the deal are still to be finalised, and it will be a few more days before Moreno is pictured holding a Liverpool shirt under the ‘This is Anfield’ sign.
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) August 12, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool in talks with Steven Gerrard over a return to Anfield [The Express]October 23, 2016
- Joel Matip heaps praise on Philippe Coutinho following West Brom winOctober 23, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp bursts out laughing after funny mix-up in post-match interview (Video)October 23, 2016
- West Brom boss Tony Pulis explains why he thinks Liverpool can win the title (Video)October 23, 2016
- Mad Stat: Sevilla’s Samir Nasri is turning into Barcelona’s XaviOctober 19, 2016
- Unbelievable Stat: Sevilla made history last weekend in SpainOctober 18, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016