Liverpool announce agreement for Alberto Moreno transfer ‘in principle’
Liverpool have made another step in their process of signing Alberto Moreno from Sevilla, though it’s still not 100% the ‘done deal’.
Liverpool have tweeted a semi-announcement, declaring that they’ve reached an agreement with Sevilla for the right full-back, but when you click on the link, there’s the added proviso ‘in principle’.
Effectively, Moreno will be playing his football at Liverpool this coming season, but the final parts of the deal are still to be finalised, and it will be a few more days before Moreno is pictured holding a Liverpool shirt under the ‘This is Anfield’ sign.
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) August 12, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- It’s not certain Liverpool will lose Joel Matip in JanuaryDecember 8, 2016
- Joey Barton calls out Steven Gerrard’s coaching credentials (Video)December 8, 2016
- Top striker criticised for not joining Liverpool or Arsenal (BBC Video)December 8, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool are worse at defending than under Brendan RodgersDecember 7, 2016
- Samir Nasri tells all about Man City boss Pep Guardiola, including his sex curfewNovember 15, 2016
- Awesome: Luis Suarez gave his shirt to a young fan after Sevilla v Barcelona (Video)November 8, 2016
- Awesome video of Leo Messi’s brilliant individual performance v SevillaNovember 8, 2016
- Brilliant Leo Messi guides Barcelona to 2-1 win at Sevilla (official video)November 7, 2016