Liverpool agree 5 and a half year contract with Ukrainian winger Yevhen Konoplyanka [SSN]
- January 31, 2014
— Pete O'Rourke (@SkySportsPeteO) January 31, 2014
Liverpool appear to be closing in on the Deadline Day signing of Dnipro winger Yevhen Konoplyanka.
The 24 year old has been linked with a move to both Spurs and Liverpool with the player now agreeing a contract with the Merseyside club.
Sky Sports News reporter Pete O’Rourke claims a five and a half year contract has been agreed between Liverpool and Yevhen Konoplyanka.
A fee is yet to be agreed between the two clubs but Liverpool are reportedly doing everything possible to push the deal through.
- Zlatan & Neymar move to Man United, Chelsea get confused trying to land Stones (44...
- Sunderland rescue Fabio Borini from Liverpool nightmare in £10 million deal
- Liverpool announce signing of Taiwo Awoniyi, immediately send him on loan to Frankfurt
- Man United target Anthony Martial likes playing FIFA with Liverpool [Tweets]
- Liverpool & Sunderland fans make plenty of jokes on Fabio Borini’s potential...
- Liverpool’s Lazar Markovic presented at Fenerbahce after completing loan move
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...