- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
- A sinister Bruce Grobelaar says Simon Mignolet is Liverpool’s problem: ‘He let in 52 goals!’
- Frank Lampard post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘It was a special night, but we’re not there yet’ [Video]
Liverpool agree 5 and a half year contract with Ukrainian winger Yevhen Konoplyanka [SSN]
— Pete O'Rourke (@SkySportsPeteO) January 31, 2014
Liverpool appear to be closing in on the Deadline Day signing of Dnipro winger Yevhen Konoplyanka.
The 24 year old has been linked with a move to both Spurs and Liverpool with the player now agreeing a contract with the Merseyside club.
Sky Sports News reporter Pete O’Rourke claims a five and a half year contract has been agreed between Liverpool and Yevhen Konoplyanka.
A fee is yet to be agreed between the two clubs but Liverpool are reportedly doing everything possible to push the deal through.
- Updated: January 31, 2014