- Brendan Rodgers pre-Arsenal: ‘Alexis Sanchez was 1 of our transfer targets, he’s a fantastic player’ [Video]
- Sergio Ramos: ‘Real Madrid are God’s team’
- Liverpool offer £135k annual salary to 15-year-old Roma attacker dubbed ‘the new Ibrahimovic’ [Standard]
- Man United target Diego Godin says he’d like to stay with Atletico for ‘many years’ [Mirror]
- Arsenal players spread Christmas cheer around to children in hospital [Video]
Liverpool agree 5 and a half year contract with Ukrainian winger Yevhen Konoplyanka [SSN]
— Pete O'Rourke (@SkySportsPeteO) January 31, 2014
Liverpool appear to be closing in on the Deadline Day signing of Dnipro winger Yevhen Konoplyanka.
The 24 year old has been linked with a move to both Spurs and Liverpool with the player now agreeing a contract with the Merseyside club.
Sky Sports News reporter Pete O’Rourke claims a five and a half year contract has been agreed between Liverpool and Yevhen Konoplyanka.
A fee is yet to be agreed between the two clubs but Liverpool are reportedly doing everything possible to push the deal through.
- Updated: January 31, 2014