Liverpool agree 5 and a half year contract with Ukrainian winger Yevhen Konoplyanka [SSN]
- January 31, 2014
— Pete O'Rourke (@SkySportsPeteO) January 31, 2014
Liverpool appear to be closing in on the Deadline Day signing of Dnipro winger Yevhen Konoplyanka.
The 24 year old has been linked with a move to both Spurs and Liverpool with the player now agreeing a contract with the Merseyside club.
Sky Sports News reporter Pete O’Rourke claims a five and a half year contract has been agreed between Liverpool and Yevhen Konoplyanka.
A fee is yet to be agreed between the two clubs but Liverpool are reportedly doing everything possible to push the deal through.
- The best reactions to the bogus rumour that Liverpool may sell Mario Balotelli to Stoke...
- Steven Gerrard is told he’s nicer than David Beckham as he’s hounded by pap...
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Watch Nathaniel Clyne put on a Liverpool shirt for the very first time [Video]
- Nathaniel Clyne pens messages to Liverpool & Southampton fans on Twitter
- Liverpool fan channel Redmen TV react to signing of Nathaniel Clyne [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi