- Arsenal fans slam Wojciech Szczesny after the FA Cup win v Reading [Videos]
- Oscar’s sister got a picture with Eden Hazard after Chelsea’s win v Man United [Instagram]
- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
Liverpool agree 5 and a half year contract with Ukrainian winger Yevhen Konoplyanka [SSN]
- January 31, 2014
— Pete O'Rourke (@SkySportsPeteO) January 31, 2014
Liverpool appear to be closing in on the Deadline Day signing of Dnipro winger Yevhen Konoplyanka.
The 24 year old has been linked with a move to both Spurs and Liverpool with the player now agreeing a contract with the Merseyside club.
Sky Sports News reporter Pete O’Rourke claims a five and a half year contract has been agreed between Liverpool and Yevhen Konoplyanka.
A fee is yet to be agreed between the two clubs but Liverpool are reportedly doing everything possible to push the deal through.