- Paul Pogba stole the show as Juventus recorded comprehensive win over Lazio [Official Highlights]
- Howard Webb discusses yellow cards and discipline with Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville
- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
- Jamie Carragher asked if Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard should be dropped, dodges the question [Video]
Liverpool agree £25m deal for Mkhitaryan (Russian Sport-Express), Spurs want to hijack it (Mail)
Reports from Eastern Europe on Friday evening claimed Liverpool have now agreed a £25 million deal with Shaktar Donetsk for midfield goalscorer Henrikh Mkhitaryan, after weeks of all-but confirmed information being passed back and forth.
Russian newspaper Sport-Express report that Shaktar have reached an agreement with “the 18-time champions of England”, and that an that they ”will make an official statement about the transaction in the next few days.”
They fee being mooted €30 million (£25.6m), and that the player will fly to England in the coming days to sign with the Anfield club.
Meanwhile, the Daily Mail claim Spurs are set to throw a curveball into the mix by hijacking the deal at the 11th hour.
The Mail claim that if Spurs can have the Paulinho deal tied up before Mkhitaryan has signed on the dotted line for the Reds, they will try to lure him to London.
If Mkhitaryan does complete his move to England in the coming days, he’d better hope the club he chooses doesn’t have a song singing initiation ritual…
- Updated: June 29, 2013