Liverpool agree £20m deal with Southampton for Dejan Lovren, set for Saturday medical [James Pearce]
Liverpool are set to sign their third Southampton player of the summer, according to the Liverpool Echo’s James Pearce.
Pearce reports that the Reds have agreed a £20m deal with Southampton for Croatian defender Dejan Lovren, who will arrive on Merseyside tomorrow to complete his medical, according to Pearce.
After signing Rickie Lambert and Adam Lallana, Lovren will have a few familiar faces around Melwood when he arrives for pre-season.
A highly-rated defender and captain of the Croatian national team, 20 million pounds is still quite a significant fee, which will make him the most expensive defender in Liverpool’s history if that’s the price finally settled on.
#LFC have agreed £20m deal for Lovren. Defender likely to have medical in Liverpool tomorrow.
— James Pearce (@JamesPearceEcho) July 25, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela pictured eye gouging Liverpool’s Dejan LovrenAugust 28, 2016
- Liverpool keeper Danny Ward was superb as Huddersfield stay top of the Championship (Video)August 28, 2016
- Daniel Sturridge is like Jack Wilshere. They need to perform on the training pitch (Sky Video)August 28, 2016
- Arsenal Fan TV talk about rumours of a dramatic bid for Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge (Video)August 28, 2016
- Southampton’s Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg follows up impressive display with articulate analysis (Video)August 20, 2016
- “He’s ready to play” – Jose Mourinho on Paul Pogba’s fitness pre Man United v Southampton (Video)August 18, 2016
- Man United v Southampton: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 18, 2016
- Paul Pogba set to start for Man United against Southampton [MEN]August 18, 2016