Liverpool agree £20m deal with Southampton for Dejan Lovren, set for Saturday medical [James Pearce]
Liverpool are set to sign their third Southampton player of the summer, according to the Liverpool Echo’s James Pearce.
Pearce reports that the Reds have agreed a £20m deal with Southampton for Croatian defender Dejan Lovren, who will arrive on Merseyside tomorrow to complete his medical, according to Pearce.
After signing Rickie Lambert and Adam Lallana, Lovren will have a few familiar faces around Melwood when he arrives for pre-season.
A highly-rated defender and captain of the Croatian national team, 20 million pounds is still quite a significant fee, which will make him the most expensive defender in Liverpool’s history if that’s the price finally settled on.
#LFC have agreed £20m deal for Lovren. Defender likely to have medical in Liverpool tomorrow.
— James Pearce (@JamesPearceEcho) July 25, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Mamadou Sakho ‘walks alone’ at Liverpool, exit plans revealed [L’Equipe]October 26, 2016
- Liverpool target Alexander Isak hires an agent with close ties to Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich [Expressen]October 26, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge is the same as Arsenal’s Theo Walcott (BBC Audio)October 26, 2016
- Trent Alexander-Arnold’s impressive Liverpool performance v Spurs (Video)October 26, 2016
- Pep Guardiola refuses to blame John Stones after 1-1 draw with Southampton (Video)October 23, 2016
- Man City v Southampton: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 22, 2016
- That irate West Ham fan was interviewed again after 3-0 Southampton defeat (Video)September 25, 2016
- Mark Noble gives incredibly honest post-match interview after West Ham 0 – Southampton 3 (Video)September 25, 2016