Liverpool agree £20m deal with Southampton for Dejan Lovren, set for Saturday medical [James Pearce]
- July 25, 2014
Liverpool are set to sign their third Southampton player of the summer, according to the Liverpool Echo’s James Pearce.
Pearce reports that the Reds have agreed a £20m deal with Southampton for Croatian defender Dejan Lovren, who will arrive on Merseyside tomorrow to complete his medical, according to Pearce.
After signing Rickie Lambert and Adam Lallana, Lovren will have a few familiar faces around Melwood when he arrives for pre-season.
A highly-rated defender and captain of the Croatian national team, 20 million pounds is still quite a significant fee, which will make him the most expensive defender in Liverpool’s history if that’s the price finally settled on.
#LFC have agreed £20m deal for Lovren. Defender likely to have medical in Liverpool tomorrow.
— James Pearce (@JamesPearceEcho) July 25, 2014
- Arsenal have shown interest in €21m rated Real Madrid starlet Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- Fail: Liverpool advertise kits of new signings but spell Adam Bogdan’s name wrong...
- Liverpool fans laugh off claims they could sign Toni Kroos from Real Madrid for £35m [T...
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Emre Can produced sublime skill & a wonderful dribble during Liverpool’s win...
- Joao Carlos Teixeira’s impressive individual highlights for Liverpool v Swindon (...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi