Liverpool agree £20m deal with Southampton for Dejan Lovren, set for Saturday medical [James Pearce]
Liverpool are set to sign their third Southampton player of the summer, according to the Liverpool Echo’s James Pearce.
Pearce reports that the Reds have agreed a £20m deal with Southampton for Croatian defender Dejan Lovren, who will arrive on Merseyside tomorrow to complete his medical, according to Pearce.
After signing Rickie Lambert and Adam Lallana, Lovren will have a few familiar faces around Melwood when he arrives for pre-season.
A highly-rated defender and captain of the Croatian national team, 20 million pounds is still quite a significant fee, which will make him the most expensive defender in Liverpool’s history if that’s the price finally settled on.
#LFC have agreed £20m deal for Lovren. Defender likely to have medical in Liverpool tomorrow.
— James Pearce (@JamesPearceEcho) July 25, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Twitter falls madly in love with Jurgen Klopp during amazing MNF performance [Tweets]September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp gets told Liverpool title odds, reveals he’s never gambled in his life (Video)September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp talks about his punditry past and what he dislikes about analysts on MNF (Video)September 26, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- That irate West Ham fan was interviewed again after 3-0 Southampton defeat (Video)September 25, 2016
- Mark Noble gives incredibly honest post-match interview after West Ham 0 – Southampton 3 (Video)September 25, 2016
- West Ham fans call for Slaven Bilic’s head after 3-0 defeat at home to Southampton [Tweets]September 25, 2016
- West Ham a complete laughing stock as Southampton inflict 5th defeat in 6 [Tweets]September 25, 2016