Live tennis streaming: Watch Robin Haase v Andy Murray at the Australian Open
- January 13, 2013
Andy Murray kicks off his Australian Open campaign on Tuesday morning (0.00 UK time) January 15, 2013 against Dutchman Robin Haase.
Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
The Robin Haase v Andy Murray match at the Australian Open is available via Bet365 throughout Europe, including England and Ireland as well as the whole UK. But not in the USA and Australia. This match can also be watched in the Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa.
Andy Murray has a good record at the Australian Open and will be looking to improve on recent years where he finished as a semi-finalist last year and runner-up the previous two years.
The Scot from Dunblane has emerged victorious in both his previous matches against Haase but was taken to five sets at the US Open in 2011.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...