Live tennis streaming: Watch Andy Murray v Joao Sousa at the Australian Open
- January 15, 2013
After seeing off Dutchman Robin Haase, Andy Murray takes his challenge to win the Australian Open into the second round against world number 100, Portugal’s Joao Sousa.
Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
The Andy Murray v Joao Sousa match at the Australian Open is available via Bet365 throughout Europe, including England and Ireland as well as the whole UK. But not in the USA and Australia. This match can also be watched in the Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa.
Andy Murray is fully expected to ease past Sousa with the biggest challenge for the Scot likely to be the insane heat in Melbourne on Thursday.
This match starts at 1pm local time (2am GMT January 17, 2013) with temperatures set to be close to 40C.
Sousa predicts he faces a hard task: “He’s one of the best players in the world. He showed that, he won a lot of big tournaments. He’s a very strong player.And weaknesses? I don’t know if he has it, but I’ll try to find it. He looks to be in very good shape and probably had a vey good pre-season and feels confident about this match.”
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...