- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Live tennis stream: Watch Andy Murray v Tommy Robredo, Wimbledon 3rd round, 28/06/13
Rain is expected at Wimbledon on Friday but we will almost certainly see Andy Murray take on Tommy Robredo (ranked 29 in the world) at around 17:00 UK time due to the Centre Court roof.
Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Andy Murray v Tommy Robredo (Rendy) at Wimbledon 2013 is available via Bet365 in England and Ireland as well as the whole of the UK and Australia.
But not in Italy, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Finland, Switzerland and USA.
Andy Murray’s side of the Men’s draw has opened up dramatically this week thanks to the exits of Rafa Nadal, Roger Federer and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
Yet, Robredo is a tough nut to crack with the Spaniard showing battling qualities in both the rankings and in the French Open over the last year.
Robredo also has two wins from four against Murray, their first two meetings in 2006 and 2007.
- Updated: June 27, 2013