- Universitario concede in stoppage time after goalkeeper goes to opposition box for corner
- The numbers behind Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere’s injury problems [Graphic]
- Spurs TV focus on Christian Eriksen in training ahead of game against Partizan Belgrade [Video]
- Dutch fifth tier golazo! Amateur footballer scores astonishing goal from his own half [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo v Lionel Messi | Battle Of The YouTube Comments [TalkSport]
Live tennis stream: Watch Andy Murray v Jerzy Janowicz, Wimbledon semi-final, 05/07/13
Andy Murray is through to his fifth Wimbledon semi-final and bids to reach his successive final against big hitting Jerzy Janowicz on Centre Court at 16:00 UK time on Friday, July 5, 2013.
Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Andy Murray v Jerzy Janowicz at Wimbledon 2013 is available via Bet365 in England and Ireland as well as Australia.
But not in Italy, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Finland, Switzerland and USA. Everywhere else on the planet is fine.
Jerzy Janowicz is 6.8ft and has a huge serve that has hit the most aces so far at Wimbledon (94) in 2013.
The big Pole has beaten Andy Murray this year but has never played in a Grand Slam final and will be up against one of the most partisan crowds in sports.
The Scot had to battle back from two sets down against Fernando Verdasco and credited the crowd for the comeback.
This semi-final has all the makings of a classic and still an Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic final looks likely.
- Updated: July 4, 2013