Live tennis stream: Watch Andy Murray v Jerzy Janowicz, Wimbledon semi-final, 05/07/13
- July 4, 2013
Andy Murray is through to his fifth Wimbledon semi-final and bids to reach his successive final against big hitting Jerzy Janowicz on Centre Court at 16:00 UK time on Friday, July 5, 2013.
Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Andy Murray v Jerzy Janowicz at Wimbledon 2013 is available via Bet365 in England and Ireland as well as Australia.
But not in Italy, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Finland, Switzerland and USA. Everywhere else on the planet is fine.
Jerzy Janowicz is 6.8ft and has a huge serve that has hit the most aces so far at Wimbledon (94) in 2013.
The big Pole has beaten Andy Murray this year but has never played in a Grand Slam final and will be up against one of the most partisan crowds in sports.
The Scot had to battle back from two sets down against Fernando Verdasco and credited the crowd for the comeback.
This semi-final has all the makings of a classic and still an Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic final looks likely.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...