- QUITTER! Roy Keane ‘relinquished his role’ as Aston Villa assistant manager
- Wenger on Arsenal injuries: Szczesny hasn’t trained, Arteta out, Sanogo ‘problems’ & Welbeck knock
- Why Lionel Messi’s records don’t really matter, it’s about the way he plays football [Ray Hudson Raw]
- FIFA & the Qatar World Cup bid are torn to shreds on Have I Got News for You [Official Video]
- Luke Shaw’s injury worse than 1st thought, he maybe out for Man United for 6 weeks [Telegraph]
Live tennis stream: Watch Andy Murray v Fernando Verdasco, Wimbledon quarter-final, 03/07/13
The semi-finals are in touching distance for Andy Murray with a clash against Fernando Verdasco on Wednesday, expected to start at 16:00 UK time.
Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Andy Murray v Fernando Verdasco at Wimbledon 2013 is available via Bet365 in England and Ireland as well as the whole of the UK and Australia.
But not in Italy, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Finland, Switzerland and USA.
Verdasco is ranked 54th in the world but is nowhere near as well known as fellow Spaniard Rafa Nadal who was expected to face Murray had he not been knocked out in the second round.
Incredibly, Verdasco is the first left-hander Murray will have faced all year and could pose problems after some strong showings at Wimbledon so far.
Murray has lost to Verdasco before and still has to contend with the suggestions that a place in the final v Novak Djokovic is a given after the surprise exits of Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer from his side of the draw.
The Scot will be roared on by a patriotic Wimbledon crowd but with nothing to lose, and having defeated Murray previously, Verdasco cannot be underestimated.
- Updated: July 3, 2013