Live tennis stream: Watch Andy Murray v Fernando Verdasco, Wimbledon quarter-final, 03/07/13
- July 3, 2013
The semi-finals are in touching distance for Andy Murray with a clash against Fernando Verdasco on Wednesday, expected to start at 16:00 UK time.
Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Andy Murray v Fernando Verdasco at Wimbledon 2013 is available via Bet365 in England and Ireland as well as the whole of the UK and Australia.
But not in Italy, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Finland, Switzerland and USA.
Verdasco is ranked 54th in the world but is nowhere near as well known as fellow Spaniard Rafa Nadal who was expected to face Murray had he not been knocked out in the second round.
Incredibly, Verdasco is the first left-hander Murray will have faced all year and could pose problems after some strong showings at Wimbledon so far.
Murray has lost to Verdasco before and still has to contend with the suggestions that a place in the final v Novak Djokovic is a given after the surprise exits of Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer from his side of the draw.
The Scot will be roared on by a patriotic Wimbledon crowd but with nothing to lose, and having defeated Murray previously, Verdasco cannot be underestimated.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...