- Valencia’s Sofiane Feghouli has fastest top speed (35.53 km/h) in La Liga! [Video]
- Luka Modric nearly forgets his lines in Christmas message with Gareth Bale [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo has to hold himself from laughing at joker Coentrão during Christmas message [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers: ‘Mario Balotelli may have to get used to Liverpool bench’ [Guardian]
- ‘This is Fabregas Football’: Jose Mourinho post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
Live Streaming: Watch the Cheltenham Festival online, on your iPhone, iPad or Android
It is one of the big events in UK horse racing and the Cheltenham Festival 2013 promises four days of fantastic drama in the picturesque Cotswolds.
Bet365 are showing the Cheltenham Festival live, legal and straight onto your computer or on to your hand held device, be it an iPhone, iPad or Android.
To watch the Cheltenham Festival you must place a qualifying bet of at least $1 win or $0.50 each-way (or currency equivalent) on your selection(s). This applies to single and multiple bet types.
Please note that the Cheltenham Festival streaming is not available to customers in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, France, South Africa, Sri Lanka or the Caribbean, France & Singapore.
But is available to those of you in the UK and Ireland.
There are high hopes for a truly modern Cheltenham 2013 Festival to show off the meeting in the UK National Hunt calendar that offers the second highest amount of prize money after the Grand National.
Visitors from all over are expected in Cheltenham this year with gate receipts expected to exceed £8million and a total of £600m predicted to be gambled on 27 races over the four days.
We can expect to hear the world famous “Cheltenham Roar” and a huge amount of alcohol will be drunk over the next week.
Plus of course, the best jockeys, top horses and most impressive trainers will be looking to secure hero status at Cheltenham.
Among the highlights include the first race, the Supreme Novices Hurdle, the Stan James Champion Hurdle and the Gold Cup on Friday – the Cheltenham 2013 Festival is not to be missed!
- Updated: March 11, 2013