Live streaming: Watch Hibernian v Hearts in the SPL
- March 7, 2013
Sunday lunchtime in the SPL sees the Edinburgh derby take place at Easter Road Stadium with high hopes that this will be a better game than the 0-0 draw between Hibs and Hearts in early January.
Bet365 are showing Hibernian v Hearts live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Hibernian v Hearts is not available in the UK or Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in China, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary & Slovakia.
As ever, there is plenty of upheaval at Hearts with interim boss Gary Locke hoping to be in charge for the clash with Hibs at Tynecastle after the departure of John McGlynn by mutual consent last week.
After five successive defeats, Hearts beat St Johnstone on Tuesday night, with goals from Ryan Stevenson and John Sutton and they will be hoping to secure a win that would take them to within three points of Hibs.
Hibernian meanwhile are undefeated in four and can still realistically finish as high as second in the SPL this season.
Leigh Griffiths was the star of the show last time out, as Hibs beat Kilmarnock in the Scottish Cup and the 22-year-old attacker is undoubtedly the danger man Hearts will have to keep an eye on.
As ever, this Edinburgh derby should be a cracker.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi