Live streaming of the League One Play-off Final (19/05/2013): Brentford v Yeovil Town
- May 15, 2013
There’s a place in the Championship up for grabs and Brentford and Yeovil will meet at Wembley on Sunday (1330 GMT) to see who will win promotion.
This game is not to be missed. You can stream it live by clicking this link and following the simple step-by-step instructions.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on Crystal Palace v Brighton, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Crystal Palace v Brighton is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else, including Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia, is fine.
One game will decide which one of these two teams will stay in League One and which one will celebrate with promotion to the Championship.
Yeovil Town have been made favourites due to their impressive recent record over Brentford. Five wins from their last six against the Bees is a good omen for Gary Johnson’s side.
Clayton Donaldson will be Brentford’s key man. Leading their goalscoring and assists charts, Donaldson could provide the killer pass or finish to break Yeovil hearts.
This is an exciting day for Yeovil Town who hope to enter the second tier for the first time in their history.
They’ll look to leading goalscorer Paddy Madden to provide inspiration. He’ll be assisted by fellow goal threat James Hayter.
Hopefully the occasion doesn’t get to the players and we’ll see a high quality match between two teams desperate for promotion.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi