- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live online football streaming: Watch Nurnberg v Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga
- Updated: November 14, 2012
Runaway leaders of the German Bundesliga Bayern Munich travel to 15th placed Nurnberg at 14.30 GMT on Saturday November 17, 2012.
Bet365 are showing Nurnberg v Bayern Munich live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is NOT available to watch in Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech, Hungary or Slovakia due to the geographical restrictions.
But, crucially since you are reading this in English, it can be watched in the UK and Ireland. As well as if you are based in China and Spain.
Ominously for Nurnberg and the rest of the German top flight, Bayern’s star striker Mario Gomez has just returned from injury and will be raring to go as the Bundesliga returns after a short international break.
Juup Heynckes’ side are clear favourites for this match after winning their last three following a first Bundesliga defeat of the season to Bayer Leverkusen.
The leagues leaders have bounced back with wins over Hamburg, Eintracht Frankfurt and Lille, scoring a combined tally of 11 goals in the process.
Nurnberg will be keen to impress in this Bavarian derby but will have their work cut out if recent form is anything to go by.
Lying just one spot off the relegation play-off zone, Nurnberg have claimed just one victory in their previous eight matches.
But, last March, Nurnberg made things hard for Bayern who were restricted to a 1-0 victory in this fixture last season.