- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Live online football streaming: Watch Kilmarnock v Celtic in the SPL
After the incredible achievement of reaching the Champions League group stages, Neil Lennon’s Celtic travel to Rugby Park for the early kick off on Saturday (12.30 UK time) to face off against 8th placed Kilmarnock.
So how can you watch Kilmarnock v Celtic on our live video streaming service?
Bet365 are showing Kilmarnock v Celtic live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available in the UK or Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in China, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary & Slovakia.
Kilmarnock boss Kenny Shiels will be eager to get one over Celtic after their 2-1 win over Spartak Moscow on Wednesday night ensured progression to the Champions League group stages.
Sheils masterminded a shock 2-0 win at Parkhead at the end of October as well as a League Cup victory at Hampden in March.
Captain Manuel Pascali is though suspended whilst Liam Kelly and Garry Hay remain sidelined for the home side.
Celtic will have to come down from their Champions League heroics and Kris Commons could well miss out with the dead leg he picked up against the Russians, which he subsequently tweeted a picture of after the final whistle in midweek.
Despite leading the SPL, Celtic’s form domestically has been mixed of late. Last time out in the league Neil Lennon’s side beat Hearts 4-0 but this came off the back of another surprise home defeat to Inverness.
- Updated: December 5, 2012