- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live online football streaming: Watch Argentina v Paraguay in World Cup 2014 qualification
- Updated: September 5, 2012
Argentina host Paraguay in Cordoba looking to go top of the table in South American 2014 World Cup qualification.
So how can you watch Argentina v Paraguay on our live video streaming service?
Bet365 are showing Argentina v Paraguay live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is available in England and Ireland but not in the Americas, Carribean, Middle East and North Africa.
Alejandro Sabella’s Argentina side look set to include an exciting forward line of Angel Di Maria, Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain and Ezequiel Lavezzi.
Argentina are currently third in South American World Cup qualification but could go top of the table if Chile and Uruguay fail to secure wins.
The South American giants have been in excellent form this year, winning all four matches in 2012 with Lionel Messi inspirational, “The Flea” has notched hat-tricks against both Brazil and Switzerland for his national team this calendar year.
Paraguay meanwhile are desperate for a result, sitting second bottom, just one point ahead of rock bottom Peru.
Big name striker Roque Santa Cruz will be looking to grab some goals but Paraguay’s recent form is not overly encouraging having lost away at both Chile and Bolivia in their most recent World Cup matches.
A scintillating Argentina attacking display and plenty of goals could well be on the cards in Cordoba.