- Touching! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s brilliant comeback for Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim [Official Video]
- Rayo Vallecano help relocate & pay lifetime rent an 85-year-old grandma who was made homeless
- Mario Götze’s awesome strike for Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim [Official video]
- Man United boss Louis Van Gaal jokes “She’s the boss” whilst being dragged away by media manager [Video]
- Olivier Giroud out of Dortmund game: Arsenal failed to register striker for CL!
Live football streaming: Watch Wolves v Blackburn in the Championship
Friday night in the Championship sees Wolves host Blackburn at Molineux with the visitors potentially closing in on a new boss as they look for a late charge into the play-off spots and the hosts led by new manager Dean Saunders.
Bet365 are showing Wolves v Blackburn live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Wolves v Blackburn is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else, including Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia, is fine.
Blackburn were given permission to talk to Blackpool boss Michael Appleton and they may well have a new gaffer in charge by the time they head to Molineux.
Like much of Venky’s reign at Ewood Park, Henning Berg’s time as manager ended in farce and has left Blackburn facing an uphill battle to get into the top 6.
Recent results though have been strong, with three wins on the bounce and Blackburn will fancy their chances at struggling Wolves.
Dean Saunders has a real job on his hands with Wolves sitting in 18th place in the division and having lost their last four games including at Luton Town last week in the FA Cup.
Wolves start as favourites, possibly due to the new manager effect which could secure three points, especially if Saunders can bring the best out of Kevin Doyle who has struggled this campaign.
- Updated: January 10, 2013