- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Valladolid v Real Madrid in La Liga
- Updated: December 6, 2012
Real Madrid travel to Valladolid on Saturday (1900 GMT) as they look to keep the pressure on runaway leaders Barcelona.
Bet365 are showing Valladolid v Real Madrid live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available in Spain, England and Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in Australia, China, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Real Madrid pulled off an important 2-0 victory over 2nd placed Atletico Madrid to keep the pressure on the two teams ahead of them. If they stand any chance of winning the league they can ill afford to drop any points over the coming weeks.
Valladolid will be a difficult test for Madrid’s superstars. Currently in an impressive 7th position the underdogs have only lost one game at home this season.
With former Manchester United striker Manucho in good form, the Real Madrid defence will need to be wary. Valladolid managed a surprising 2-1 away win over Sevilla in their last outing.
Real Madrid were able to rest some of their key players in their midweek 4-1 win over Ajax in the Champions League. Pepe and Sergio Ramos are expected back in defence whilst Ozil and Di Maria are likely to come in for Kaka and Callejon.
A solid team, Valladolid will have to play out of their skin to pick up a result against the mighty Real Madrid. The coach will use Real Betis’s recent victory over Madrid for inspiration.
Expect a hard-fought win for Real Madrid over a Valladolid side which will be difficult to break down. 2-0 or 3-0 seems likely with Cristiano Ronaldo proving the difference.