- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Live football streaming: Watch Toulouse v PSG in Ligue 1
New star signing David Beckham will be unavailable for PSG’s visit to mid-table Toulouse on Friday night (1930 GMT).
Bet365 are showing Toulouse v PSG live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match. This game is not available in France but can be watched anywhere else, including the UK and Ireland
Top of the table on goal difference, PSG will be looking to prove their title credentials with a potentially tricky away day at Toulouse.
New signing David Beckham is unavailable for the game after his deadline day signing. Amazingly, Beckham will play for free with all his wages going to a children’s hospital in Paris.
Along with Becks, PSG will be without Thiago Motta, Thiago Silva and Alex who are all out injured. Youngsters may well have to fill in at Centre back due to the absentees.
Toulouse will be buoyed by PSG’s injury problems but they’ll be up against a keeper who hasn’t conceded a goal in 775 minutes of league football.
Young Frenchman Wissam Ben Yedder will be the main goal threat for Toulouse. With 9 goals to his name so far this season he’ll be hoping to push on and earn a call-up for the National side.
PSG’s main goal threat is an obvious one. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been in great form for his new club and has been helped greatly by the likes of Ezequiel Lavezzi and Kevin Gameiro.
PSG are clear favourites for this game after beating Toulouse 3-1 last week in the cup. Add that to their brilliant league form and PSG should come through this game unscathed.
- Updated: January 29, 2013