- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Toulouse v PSG in Ligue 1
- Updated: January 29, 2013
New star signing David Beckham will be unavailable for PSG’s visit to mid-table Toulouse on Friday night (1930 GMT).
Bet365 are showing Toulouse v PSG live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match. This game is not available in France but can be watched anywhere else, including the UK and Ireland
Top of the table on goal difference, PSG will be looking to prove their title credentials with a potentially tricky away day at Toulouse.
New signing David Beckham is unavailable for the game after his deadline day signing. Amazingly, Beckham will play for free with all his wages going to a children’s hospital in Paris.
Along with Becks, PSG will be without Thiago Motta, Thiago Silva and Alex who are all out injured. Youngsters may well have to fill in at Centre back due to the absentees.
Toulouse will be buoyed by PSG’s injury problems but they’ll be up against a keeper who hasn’t conceded a goal in 775 minutes of league football.
Young Frenchman Wissam Ben Yedder will be the main goal threat for Toulouse. With 9 goals to his name so far this season he’ll be hoping to push on and earn a call-up for the National side.
PSG’s main goal threat is an obvious one. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been in great form for his new club and has been helped greatly by the likes of Ezequiel Lavezzi and Kevin Gameiro.
PSG are clear favourites for this game after beating Toulouse 3-1 last week in the cup. Add that to their brilliant league form and PSG should come through this game unscathed.