- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Ross County v Celtic in the SPL
- Updated: March 6, 2013
After being knocked out of the Champions League midweek at Juventus, runaway leader Celtic visit a Ross County side unbeaten in 2013 (Saturday 1500 GMT).
Bet365 are showing Ross County v Celtic live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Ross County v Celtic is not available in the UK or Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in China, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary & Slovakia.
Celtic come up against stern opposition on Saturday looking to bounce back following their Champions League exit at the hands of mighty Juventus.
Newly promoted Ross County have been the surprise package of the SPL this season. Celtic will find it tough to break down a defence that hasn’t conceded in their last 5 games.
Central defender Scott Boyd has had a key role in the County team. The 6″2 man hasn’t missed a game all season and is the main reason County have the 2nd best defence record in the league.
The one thing Ross County are missing is a goalscoring striker. Their top scorer this season is central midfielder Richard Brittain with a meagre 7 goals.
In contrast, Celtic have Gary Hooper. With 14 goals to his name already, Neil lennon will have a difficult job keeping him away from the Premier League this summer.
Celtic are going through a slightly sticky patch. Only one win in their last three games, including a 2-1 loss to Motherwell means European hunting Ross County will smell blood.
This promises to be a tough game for Celtic. Against a tough defence Celtic only managed a 1-1 draw in this fixture in August. Expect a similar result on Saturday.