- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Roma v Inter Milan in the Coppa Italia semi-final 1st leg
- Updated: January 22, 2013
Roma face Inter Milan for the second time in four days as two of the biggest clubs in Italy vie (over two legs) for the right to play Juventus or Lazio in the Coppa Italia final.
The second leg of this semi-final is not until April, so both sides will be eager for an advantage to keep them warm in the ensuing winter months.
Kick off at the Stadio Olimpico on January 23, 2013, is at 19.45.
Bet365 are showing Roma v Inter Milan live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Roma v Inter Milan is available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland and Germany, but cannot be watched in China, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Poland and Romania.
After a 1-1 draw on Sunday, thanks to goals from Francesco Totti and Fredy Guarin, we can expect another tightly contested encounter.
The home side are still without Daniele De Rossi due to injury and will also be missing Miralem Pjanic due to suspension.
Inter will have to cope without injured players Antonio Cassano, Walter Samuel and Dejan Stankovic whilst Liverpool fans will be keen to see if transfer target Philippe Coutinho plays any part.
Two of the best attacking sides in Italy should produce a fine match.