Live football streaming: Watch Real Betis v Barcelona in La Liga
- December 6, 2012
High flying Real Betis host undefeated Barcelona on Sunday night (20 00 GMT)in what should be a close encounter.
Bet365 are showing Real Betis v Barcelona live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
Barcelona currently hold a 6 point gap over Atletico Madrid and an 11 point lead over Real Madrid. They’ll be hoping to keep them at arms length with a victory over 4th placed Real Betis.
Barca have only dropped two points all season but could be without star man Lionel Messi after picking up a knock in the midweek draw with Benfica. Messi is only one goal of Gerd Muller’s record of 85 goals in a calendar year.
Real Betis have proved to be the surprise package so far, even defeating Real Madrid 1-0 just two weeks ago. Since then they’ve beaten Valladolid 3-0 in the cup and picked up 3 points away at Deportivo.
Andres Iniesta and Jordi Alba are available again for the Catalans. Alexis Sanchez and Dani Alves are both sidelined through injury.
Ruben Castro has scored 3 goals in his last two outings for Betis and it’s no secret the Barca defence isn’t as outstanding as it’s offense. Joel Campbell and Benat are other dangermen Gerard Pique & co. will need to watch carefully.
Barcelona have scored at least 3 goals in every league game since they only managed two against Real Madrid in a 2-2 draw. In those 7 games they’ve only managed two clean sheets… so expect goals. And Lots of ’em.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...