- Paul Pogba stole the show as Juventus recorded comprehensive win over Lazio [Official Highlights]
- Howard Webb discusses yellow cards and discipline with Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville
- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
- Jamie Carragher asked if Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard should be dropped, dodges the question [Video]
Live football streaming: Watch Real Betis v Barcelona in La Liga
High flying Real Betis host undefeated Barcelona on Sunday night (20 00 GMT)in what should be a close encounter.
Bet365 are showing Real Betis v Barcelona live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
Barcelona currently hold a 6 point gap over Atletico Madrid and an 11 point lead over Real Madrid. They’ll be hoping to keep them at arms length with a victory over 4th placed Real Betis.
Barca have only dropped two points all season but could be without star man Lionel Messi after picking up a knock in the midweek draw with Benfica. Messi is only one goal of Gerd Muller’s record of 85 goals in a calendar year.
Real Betis have proved to be the surprise package so far, even defeating Real Madrid 1-0 just two weeks ago. Since then they’ve beaten Valladolid 3-0 in the cup and picked up 3 points away at Deportivo.
Andres Iniesta and Jordi Alba are available again for the Catalans. Alexis Sanchez and Dani Alves are both sidelined through injury.
Ruben Castro has scored 3 goals in his last two outings for Betis and it’s no secret the Barca defence isn’t as outstanding as it’s offense. Joel Campbell and Benat are other dangermen Gerard Pique & co. will need to watch carefully.
Barcelona have scored at least 3 goals in every league game since they only managed two against Real Madrid in a 2-2 draw. In those 7 games they’ve only managed two clean sheets… so expect goals. And Lots of ‘em.
- Updated: December 6, 2012