- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Rangers v Elgin in the Scottish Cup
- Updated: November 29, 2012
Scottish giants Rangers host Elgin On Sunday (1315 GMT) in the cup, a week after Elgin failed to host Rangers in the league due to the over-sale of tickets.
Bet365 are showing Rangers v Elgin live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available in the UK, Ireland or USA. But can be watched if you are located in China, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary & Slovakia.
Rangers currently sit top of the Scottish third division. Just two points behind are this weekend’s opponents, Elgin City. The cup match comes a week after this fixture had to be postponed in the league. After being called off, the SFL stated Elgin ‘substantially oversold tickets’.
The Gers will be buoyed by the chance of winning silverware. In the last round they demolished second division Alloa Athletic 7-0. Rangers have managed 5 win from their last 6 in all competitions, so Elgin will have to produce an impressive performance to get any kind of result.
Undefeated in 8 in all competitions Elgin are also in a nice run of form. Despite that they haven’t kept a clean sheet in ten so expects goals in this lively encounter. These teams last met in September with Rangers running out 5-1 winners.
Rangers could be boosted by the return of David Templeton and Francisco Sandaza. Both strikers have missed most of the season so far through injury but could be fit in time for Sunday’s cup clash.
The Rangers defence will have to weary of Simon Leslie who has bagged a goal in each of his last four games whilst fellow striker Craig Gunn grabbed a hat-trick in his last outing.
In what should be a tasty Sunday lunchtime game, expect goals and a focused Rangers team desperate to go far in the cup.