- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch PSG v Lyon in Ligue 1
- Updated: December 15, 2012
The big Sunday night game in France features moneybags PSG attempting to draw level at the top of Ligue 1 with Lyon, the surprise leaders of the division so far this season.
PSG will go top on goal difference if they beat Lyon at the Parc des Princes on Sunday night, kick off at 20.00 UK time.
So how can you watch PSG v Lyon on our live video streaming service?
Bet365 are showing PSG v Lyon live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match. This game is not available in France but can be watched anywhere else, including the UK and Ireland.
As ever, all eyes will be on in-form striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The Super Swede claimed a hat-trick in his last outing at Valenciennes in midweek and has scored 11 goals in his last 8 matches.
PSG had suffered some disappointing Ligue 1 results before successive 4-0 routs of Evian and Valenciennes and Carlo Ancelotti’s side once again look like the team to beat in France.
Lyon had won three successive matches before their 1-1 home draw with Nancy last Tuesday night and will be a stiff test for Zlatan and co.
OL boss Remi Garde has a couple of injury problems with Anthony Reveillere and Alexandre Lacazette both doubtful for the trip to Paris.
This should be a cracker and is a true test of both PSG and Lyon’s title credentials.