- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch PSG v AC Ajaccio in Ligue 1
- Updated: January 10, 2013
Top-of-the-table PSG begin their 2013 league campaign on Friday night (2000 GMT) with a home tie against lowly Ajaccio.
Bet365 are showing PSG v AC Ajaccio live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match. This game is not available in France but can be watched anywhere else, including the UK and Ireland.
PSG are locked level at the head of the table with Lyon and Marseille. Each of them have gathered 38 points but big-spending PSG lead the way with their superior goal difference.
They’ll be expecting to stay in pole position with a win against Ajaccio, who last weekend succumbed to a shock cup defeat against amateur side Rouen on penalties.
Ajaccio, who sit 3 points above the relegation zone will recall first-team players for their trip to Paris. They have however lost 5 of their players to the African Cup of Nations making their task even more difficult.
Ajaccio will be looking to ex-Chelsea and Juventus striker Adrian Mutu to produce goals. In August, Mutu vowed to score more than Zlatan Ibrahimovic this season. With 5 goals for far this season, Mutu remains 14 goals behind the super Swede.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has to be highlighted as PSG’s key threat although new signing Lucas Moura -who rejected Man United to join PSG – will be looking to make his mark on his Ligue 1 debut.
With 7 straight wins in all competitions, it seems a safe bet to expect a PSG win, at a venue Ajaccio have only won once. 4-1 in this fixture last season, expect a similar score on Friday night.