Live football streaming: Watch Poland v Uruguay online (International Friendly)
- November 12, 2012
Uruguay’s star-studded line up will look to close 2012 with a win as they travel to Poland for a friendly in Gdansk at 19.45pm GMT on November 14, 2012.
Bet365 are showing Poland v Uruguay live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available in Poland, Uruguay, France, Monaco, Middle East, North Africa and USA but can be watched everywhere else – including anywhere in the UK.
This is the first time Poland have played Uruguay at home in an international match. Their two previous encounters took place in Montevideo, drawing 2-2 in 1986 and the Poles winning 1-0 six years later.
Poland look in a strong position in World Cup qualifying following their draw with England last time out and this clash with Uruguay should be good preparation for their next qualifier – a crunch clash away in Ukraine.
The big decision from Washington Tabarez for this friendly was omitting Diego Forlan from his squad – in truth the Internacional striker has been struggling for form ever since his excellent 2010 World Cup.
Uruguay are struggling to qualify for Brazil 2014 but do have the likes of Luis Suarez and Edinson Cavani up front which will undoubtedly make them a threat.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...