- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Middlesbrough v Watford in the Championship
- Updated: January 10, 2013
Fourth placed Middlesbrough welcome sixth placed Watford to the North East on Saturday (1500 GMT) in what promises to be a tasty encounter.
Bet365 are showing Middlesbrough v Watford live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else, including Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia, is fine.
Two sides chasing promotion to the Premier league will line up against one another as they strive to grab one of the automatic promotion places.
Watford will be looking to bounce back following their 3-0 defeat at the hands of Man City last weekend. In their last league game they found themselves on the wrong side of a 4-3 classic with Charlton.
Middlesbrough come into this game high on confidence. They overcame Hastings in the FA Cup 4-1 and also boast the second best home record in the Championship.
The Hornets, however, boast the second best away record in the league. No one has scored more goals on the road than Watford so don’t expect a comfortable home victory in this game.
Middlesbrough’s key man will be striker Scott Mcdonald who has bagged 10 goals from 20 appearances this season. Midfielder Grant Leadbitter has only missed one game this season, Tony Mowbray seeing him as a vital part of this Middlesbrough team.
Boro will be without Jonathan Woodgate, Julio Arca and Justin Hoyte and are waiting on the fitness of key player Seb Hines, Marvin Emnes and Josh McEachran.
Gianfranco Zola has no such problems with ex-Arsenal goalkeeper Manuel Almunia and Almen Abdi likely to return to the fray.
It’s difficult to predict which way this game will go. One thing for sure is that it wont end 0-0.