- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Marseille v AC Ajaccio in Ligue 1
- Updated: March 14, 2013
Marseille, seven points of Ligue 1 leaders PSG, need to get back in the title race on Friday night when Corsicans AC Ajaccio arrive at the Stade Velodrome. Only a win will do for OM.
Bet365 are showing Marseille v AC Ajaccio live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match. This game is not available in France but can be watched anywhere else, including the UK and Ireland.
Marseille midfielder Morgan Amalfitano will miss the Ajaccio game due to a knee injury, while question-marks hang over the participation of Benoît Cheyrou and Jérémy Morel for the first match of the Ligue 1 weekend.
Despite those selection issues, Marseille will likely field a strong team against Ajaccio.
Centre-forward Andre-Pierre Gignac will be looking to reignite his scoring prowess after going off the boil in recent weeks, while the supporting attacking roles will be filled by Jordan and Andre Ayew.
Further back Joey Barton should start in OM’s central midfield, alongside Mathieu Valbuena and Alaixys Romao.
As for Ajaccio, sitting in 13th place and hugely unlikely to go down, the visitors on Friday night should have the freedom to play without fear at Marseille.
Spearheaded by Adrian Mutu, Ajaccio will likely deployed a 4-5-1 formation at OM which will look to hit the hosts on the break. Moreover Ajaccio will carry a threat from set-pieces, with the likes on Ronaldo Zubar able to come up from the back to offer an aerial threat.