- Real Madrid’s Dani Carvajal smashed up a controller after Isco beat him in FIFA [Tweets]
- Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says he’d be ‘delighted’ to offer Carlo Ancelotti new contract
- Stats comparison: Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling & Arsenal man Alexis Sanchez [Graphic]
- Barcelona stars wish their fans a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! [Video]
- Superb tribute video to Thierry Henry for his time with New York Red Bulls [KICK TV]
Live football streaming: Watch Mallorca v Barcelona in La Liga
On Sunday (16:50GMT) top of the table Barcelona travel to out-of-sorts Mallorca.
Bet365 are showing Mallorca v Barcelona live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available in Spain, England and Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in Australia, China, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Barcelona have picked up 28 points from 30 so far this season but were subject to a shock midweek 2-1 defeat by Celtic.
Gerard Pique should return from injury this weekend to bolster the leaky defence. In their last 3 visits to Mallorca, Barca have picked up 9 points without conceding a single goal.
Superstar Lionel Messi is the obvious Barca threat. With an unbelievable goal tally, the new father will be looking to score a couple against a team that conceded five to Real Madrid.
Mallorca have fallen apart following a strong start to the campaign. Five losses in a row have sent Mallorca tumbling down to 13th in the table.
A distinct lack of confidence will have to be fixed by Sunday as they are up against a team who average more than 3 goals a game.
Two Israelis would be key to any kind of result for Mallorca. In goal Dudu Aouate will need to produce a performance similar to Fraser Forster of Celtic. Up front Tomer Hemed has bagged 6 goals this season and is the main threat to a fragile Barcelona back-line.
We can only really see this game going one way, as Barca look to bounce back.
- Updated: November 8, 2012