- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Mallorca v Barcelona in La Liga
- Updated: November 8, 2012
On Sunday (16:50GMT) top of the table Barcelona travel to out-of-sorts Mallorca.
Bet365 are showing Mallorca v Barcelona live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available in Spain, England and Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in Australia, China, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Barcelona have picked up 28 points from 30 so far this season but were subject to a shock midweek 2-1 defeat by Celtic.
Gerard Pique should return from injury this weekend to bolster the leaky defence. In their last 3 visits to Mallorca, Barca have picked up 9 points without conceding a single goal.
Superstar Lionel Messi is the obvious Barca threat. With an unbelievable goal tally, the new father will be looking to score a couple against a team that conceded five to Real Madrid.
Mallorca have fallen apart following a strong start to the campaign. Five losses in a row have sent Mallorca tumbling down to 13th in the table.
A distinct lack of confidence will have to be fixed by Sunday as they are up against a team who average more than 3 goals a game.
Two Israelis would be key to any kind of result for Mallorca. In goal Dudu Aouate will need to produce a performance similar to Fraser Forster of Celtic. Up front Tomer Hemed has bagged 6 goals this season and is the main threat to a fragile Barcelona back-line.
We can only really see this game going one way, as Barca look to bounce back.