- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Malaga v Real Madrid in La Liga
- Updated: December 20, 2012
4th hosts 3rd in La Liga on Saturday (1900 GMT) as Real Madrid look to bounce back following their draw with Espanyol.
Bet365 are showing Makaga v Real Madrid live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
This week Real Madrid boss, Jose Mourinho, was quoted as saying that Madrid’s chances of retaining the title are ‘practically impossible’. This comes following their home 2-2 draw with lowly Espanyol.
Karim Benzema has warned Barcelona that Madrid are going to put up a fight. He said “It will be tough, but we haven’t said the final word on this.” However, a 13 point gap between the two sides looks pretty ominous for ‘Los Blancos’.
Real Madrid will be looking to go on their winter break on a high note against a very difficult opponent. With only two losses at home in the league this season Malaga will be a tough nut to crack. With high profile scalps of AC Milan, Zenit and Valencia they’ll be looking to add the mighty, but out-of-sorts, Real Madrid to that list.
Following their draw against Manchester United, Real Madrid will be looking to get back on form so they can spearhead a challenge for the Champions League trophy; a trophy they haven’t won in over 10 years.
It’s been a tough couple of weeks for Real Madrid. Not only did they lose more ground on Barcelona in the league, they also lost the first leg of their Copa Del Rey match against Celta Vigo. This is a perfect time for Malaga to face them and possibly close the gap between 4th and 3rd.
With plenty of talent up front including Saviola, Isco and Joaquin the Real Madrid defence will need to be wary after conceding 2 goals in each of their last 3 games.
This game promises a hotly-fought match which could go either way. Low on confidence, Real Madrid need a win to retain any hope of winning the league but face a truly difficult encounter against a great Malaga side.