Live football streaming: Watch Mainz v Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga
- January 30, 2013
Bayern Munich visit Mainz 05 on Saturday (1430 GMT) looking to continue their total domination in the German league.
So how can you watch this match on our live video streaming service?
Bet365 are showing Mainz v Bayern Munich live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Bayern have been in brilliant form this season. Bayern are yet to concede a goal in 2013, winning every game in the process.
Mainz can boast a similar record. They too, are yet to concede in 2013 and sit impressively in 5th. With one 0-0 draw Mainz will be hopeful of pulling off a result against the might of Bayern.
Jupp Heynckes’s side sit 11 points clear at the top of the table and look destined to reclaim the Bundesliga title.
Mainz will be without suspended goal-getting striker Adam Szalai. They will also be without injured duo Niko Bungert and Eric Choupou-Moting.
Arjen Robben and Mario Gomez are likely to be kept on the bench due to the form of Thomas Muller and Mario Mandzukic. Xherdan Shaqiri will miss out after picking up an ankle injury.
Mainz were the last team to deny Bayern a goal, drawing 0-0 in April. With only 2 home losses all season Mainz are sure to prove stiff opposition to this electric Bayern side.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi