- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Live football streaming: Watch Levante v Real Madrid in La Liga
Real Madrid travel to 6th place Levante on Sunday (20:30GMT) hoping to bounce back after their midweek 2-2 draw with Borussia Dortmund.
Bet365 are showing Levante v Real Madrid live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available in Spain, England and Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in Australia, China, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
3rd placed Real Madrid visit Levante with a few injury problems. Gonzalo Higuain has been ruled out for a month and fellow striker Karim Benzema is also a doubt.
Currently sitting eight points behind Barcelona, 3 points is a must for Mourinho in this difficult fixture. In this fixture last season Levante pulled off a shock 1-0 win and the season before they held Madrid to a 0-0.
Jose Callejon will likely lead the line for Real Madrid in a match of great importance. In good form in the league, Madrid will be looking to forget their 2-2 draw at home to Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League.
Levante currently are sitting pretty in sixth. Their defence have conceded just two in their last seven games, one in their last four league games.
The defence will be key if Levante are to get anything from this game. Keeping Cristiano Ronaldo quiet is nigh on impossible.
At the other end former Newcastle United striker Obafemi Martins is their main goal threat. No goals in their last three competitive fixtures is unlikely to have Pepe & Co. quaking in their boots.
- Updated: November 8, 2012