- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
- Robinho scores silky solo effort after bamboozling defence with step-overs [Video]
- David Moyes was spotted chatting to Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre at Turf Moor
- Beast! Julio Baptista scores a belter from a cleared Cafu cross in charity game [Video]
- Claude reacts to Arsenal win: My blood pressure pills were coming out again [Video]
Live football streaming: Watch Leicester v Wolves in the Championship
Second placed Leicester host struggling Leicester in the Championship on Thursday night January 31, 2013 (kick off: 19:45 GMT).
Bet365 are showing Leicester v Wolves live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else, including Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia, is fine.
Leicester are strong favourites to emerge victorious in this Championship match having been on a seven game unbeaten run that has included five wins.
Nigel Pearson has an injury concern over Anthony Knockaert who missed the FA Cup draw at Huddersfield on the weekend and will be hoping in-form New Zealand striker Chris Wood will be available to start.
Wolves are without experienced defender Roger Johnson and new boss Dean Saunders is still looking for his first victory since being installed at Molineux.
Saunders has plenty of injury worries, with the likes of Stephen Ward, Stephen Hunt, Wayne Hennessey and George Elokobi all out which makes this fixture rather tough for Wolves who are just five points off the drop zone in the Championship.
- Updated: January 30, 2013