- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Leicester City v Cardiff City in the Championship
- Updated: December 20, 2012
Top-of-the-table Cardiff City travel to 5th placed Leicester City on Saturday (1500GMT) hoping to extend their lead at the top during the Christmas period.
Bet365 are showing Leicester v Cardiff live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match. This game is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else is fine.
High-flying Cardiff City are set to welcome back captain Mark Hudson after serving his one-match suspension during his team’s 2-1 shock defeat at home to Peterborough.
Cardiff are unbeaten on the road since early November when they were beaten 5-4 by Charlton. Aron Gunnarsson and Jordan Mutch are pushing for recalls in the Bluebirds midfield.
A victory on Saturday would give Cardiff their greatest points tally at the half-way stage for 53 years. After failing in the Play-offs in the last 3 season boss, Malky Mackay will hope his team can secure automatic promotion after a strong start to the season.
Leicester have promotion hopes of their own. Sitting 5th in the table 5 points off the automatic promotion places they’ll be hoping to claim an important 3 points at home to the league leaders.
Leicester City are searching for a fourth successive home league win against Cardiff and could be boosted by the return of striker Martyn Waghorn who missed their last game having had his appendix removed.
Leicester have won only one of their last four but can boast the meanest defence in the Championship having conceded a meagre 21 goals in 22 games.
With only one loss at home all season Leicester will be a difficult opposition for the Bluebirds. Don’t expect many goals in a game which should see Leicester claim at least a point.