- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Leeds v Cardiff in the Championship
- Updated: January 30, 2013
The high-flying bluebirds travel to Elland Road on Saturday (1500 GMT) and face a Leeds side fresh from a 2-1 giant killing in the FA Cup against Spurs.
Bet365 are showing Leeds v Cardiff live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else, including Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia, is fine.
This Saturday afternoon encounter promises much. Leeds United are unbeaten in their last seven games at Elland Road, winning six and drawing one.
They face a Cardiff team who are in brilliant away form. Cardiff City have won five and drawn one of their last 6 away fixtures.
Leeds will be without star player Luciano Becchio after he sealed a deadline day move to Norwich City. Steve Morison came in the other direction and he is likely to lead the line against Cardiff this weekend.
Cardiff have so far this season marched towards promotion and a win against Leeds United would be a huge step to confirming their title credentials.
Cardiff’s defence has been rock solid recently, conceding only two goals in their last 6 league fixtures. El Hadji-Diouf may have to take on the mantle of scoring goals following the departure of free scoring Luciano Becchio.
Expect a tight encounter that could go either way. Cardiff have been unstoppable recently but Leeds will definitely make it very difficult for them on Saturday.