- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Lazio v Catania in the Coppa Italia
- Updated: January 7, 2013
The Coppa Italia has hit the quarter-final stage and Lazio and Catania battle it out tonight (January 8, 2012, kick-off 20.00 UK time) for the chance to meet Juventus or AC Milan in the semi-finals.
So how can you watch Lazio v Catania on our live video streaming service?
Bet365 are showing Lazio v Catania live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Lazio v Catania is available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland and Germany, but cannot be watched in China, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Poland and Romania.
The home side come into this fixture sitting in second in Serie A, after beating Cagliari on Saturday night and could well be the main challengers to Juventus for the Serie A title this season.
Nevertheless, coach Vladimir Petkovic has called on his side to concentrate on the Coppa Italia and they have a strong change of winning at the Stadio Olimpico, where they have claimed 12 wins in 15 matches this campaign.
Catania though will be no pushovers and posted a 4-0 victory over Lazio in November at the Stadio Angelo Massimino with Alejandro Gomez scoring twice. Video below.
Rolando Maran’s side, usually score and ship goals on a regular basis – having scored 26 (2 less than Lazio) and conceded 27 in 19 matches.
Gonzalo Bergessio is likely to be Catania’s biggest threat. For Lazio, Hernanes pulling the strings in midfield and Miroslav Klose up front are potential match winners.